If you’re ready to…
Say hellooooo Beautiful to your reflection in the mirror.
Ditch the belly bloat you’ve been dealing with for too long.
Get your energy back, so you can live your life and have more fun doing it!
Bid exhaustion bye-bye and hit the “restart” button on your body.
Release the toxins that cause excess weight and that “blah” feeling you can’t shake.
… You’ve arrived.
Introducing the solution you’ve been waiting for:
The 11 Day Summer Detox
I know you’re READY to jump into action. So let’s dive right in.
This program is a flawless fit for anyone who wants to:
- Ditch the afternoon crash and burn (you can make it to through the workday without coffee or sugary snacks. Promise!)
- Lose weight naturally
- Look younger, and feel lighter
- Reduce your toxic load (and the extra pounds it keeps on)
- Rev up your metabolism
Are you ready for the Summer Detox?
My name’s Trish Ward, and I’ll be your guide on this restorative, 11-day transformation.
Did you know: Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (aka inflammation) at any given time. This can lead to headaches, weight gain, bloating, and more.
Too often, we eat “healthy” foods that are actually wreaking havoc on your system and creating more toxins. It’s true! Fortunately, with a simple whole foods detox, you can finally figure out which foods work for and fuel you – and which ones don’t.
Leave the confusion, diets books, and deprivation for somebody else. This program will guide you, step by step, as you eliminate the foods that may be hampering your health and happiness.
So, what makes this program different?
I developed a safe and effective detox based on the elimination diet – a 3-prong approach to detoxing your body. By the end of 11 days, you’ll know exactly which foods work for your body and which inflame you.
Once you remove the foods that are keeping you from shedding those toxins, you’ll feel 10 years younger, and achieving your weight loss goals won’t be such an uphill battle anymore!
It’s like wiping the slate clean – and giving your body a whole new beginning.
I’m ready! Let’s rock.
Wild Rose College of Natural Healing defines detoxing as “clearing out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.”
A detox focuses on releasing the toxins your body takes in from your day-to-day interactions with metals, chemicals found in cleaning products, food and drink, etc. We are ditching the fasting, the pills, and the powders, and focusing instead on improving your digestion. You will only eat whole, seasonal foods that are designed to support your body’s natural processes of detoxification and cleansing.
It’s time to:
▪ Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating belly bloat
▪ Learn which foods fuel you, and ditch the ones that leave you feeling foggy
▪ Improve your digestion and started experiencing regular bowel movements
▪ Improve your nutrient absorption
▪ Ditch the sugar cravings
▪ Get rid of those bags under your eyes
▪ Discover the tools you need to de-stress in the real world
▪ Strengthen your immune system
▪ Jumpstart your metabolism with superfoods
… and more!
I created this detox program for 5 main reasons:
1. Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat! Why be confused when you can use one program that combines a detox AND the elimination diet, so you’ll finally know what’s right for you?
2. I wanted to empower YOU (yeah, you!) with the right tools for healthy detoxification, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way.
3. The world needs to know it’s possible to effectively detox without fancy pills or powders – whole foods will do the trick.
4. Detoxing at least 4 times a year supports a healthy body for a lifetime.
5. You deserve a program loaded with all the recipes, and step-by-step instructions you need to naturally detox – one you can use over and over throughout the entire season to refresh and reboot.
Are you ready ditch the toxins and renew?
Are you ready to change the way you look and feel?
Here are some of the results you can expect:
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decreased belly bump – yep, no more middle waist blah
- Get the body you want to fit into your favorite jeans or the suit you need to wear to the business meeting next week
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Detox does not have to be scary.
Nor does it have to mean deprivation.
This is a process of discovery, and letting go of what doesn’t working for you anymore – both physically and emotionally. And what happens when you let go? You access an amazing freedom of both body and mind. Besides, who doesn’t want to look and feel their greatest, today?